'G & T' off at this year's British Masters!
Olympic Champion Justin Rose takes the British Masters supported by Sky Sports to Walton Heath, in Surrey, from October 11-14.
Nearly 70,000 came through the gates at Close House last year, and with the likeable Englishman no doubt to bring in more big names you can expect the biggest British Masters to date in 2018
We have teamed up with our friends at Hayman's Gin to offer you a fabulous opportunity to experience the best of British golf combined with a unique tasting experience at the home of English gin. Package includes:
- Adult day ticket to British Masters at Walton Heath, Surrey
- Private behind the scenes tour of Hayman's Distillery in SW London
- A welcome English Gin and Tonic with bar snacks
- A tutored tasting of Hayman's True English Gins
- A guided tour of Hayman's working distillery, and introduction to how Hayman's make their range of True English Gins
- £5 off the first 70CL bottle of Hayman’s Gin that you buy in the distillery shop.
- Additional Gin and Tonic after the tour
Packages start from £65pp plus VAT
Why not add a round of golf? We can secure tee times at some of the best courses in the South East including the likes of St Georges Hill, Hankley Common, The London Club, Worplesdon, West Hill and Camberley Heath.
For more details give us a call on 01372 204057 or email firstname.lastname@example.org